Wednesday 28 April 2010

Extreme tattoos and piercing


I agree with some tattoos and piercing and do think they look 'cool' but I think some people just take it to far. I suppose they have their reasons. I could be that they are expressing themselves, they feel really insecure about their body that they feel the need to cover up or it could be attention seeking. Extreme tattoos and piercing is frowned upon in the society but saying this some people accept them as well.

But the picture on my left is i think just plain wrong to do yourself. Not only goes it look bad but the person can easily catch infection which could lead to something very serious.
I suppose people have their own opinion and this guy probably thinks he looks very handsome (thats if its a guy, I cant even tell). I do find it fascinating though in a way but I do think its wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment