Tuesday 27 April 2010

Teenage Pregnancy/Abortion




Teenage pregnancy has become more and more popular in the UK over the last ten years or so. In my opinion there are plenty of aspects to blame for this, not enough education in schools, not enough guidance and morals being taught from parents/guardians.
Teenagers have a to laid back approach to pregnancy these days, they just think "oh well if I get pregnant I can just get an abortion" because getting an abortion is so easily done. In my opinion, young girls that have an abortion should be made to go on a course afterwards to properly educate them in what they are doing.

I also think a main factor of teenage pregnancy is trend, teenagers are easily impressionable, and if one person has a baby, the other one will, they don't realise what bringing up a baby actually en tales.
I suppose all abortions are not done because they are unwanted, some girls don't have a choice, this could because of their family, medical problems, or maybe because it was a mistake in the first place.
Some people learn from their mistakes, others use it as a contraception...





No comments:

Post a Comment